We're now at Murphys Community Park in the town of Murphys. Event is grape stomping contest. I am stomping for the New York Sharks and being sponsored by Calaveres County Visitors Bureau. I'm teamed up with Nancy while Barb takes the photos and video. Here are a few photos. We first had to sign up for the event. There is a photo of myself and Anne Davies, Executive Director of the Calaveres Winegrape Alliance.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Grape Stomping
We're now at Murphys Community Park in the town of Murphys. Event is grape stomping contest. I am stomping for the New York Sharks and being sponsored by Calaveres County Visitors Bureau. I'm teamed up with Nancy while Barb takes the photos and video. Here are a few photos. We first had to sign up for the event. There is a photo of myself and Anne Davies, Executive Director of the Calaveres Winegrape Alliance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment