That's the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. I was there for a day at Boot Camp on Healthy Cooking, lead my Chef Michael Skibitcky, Assistant Professor on Continuing Education. I brought Esther with me as she was eating everything I was and gaining too much weight. There were a total of 10 women in this class divided into 4 groups of two and three. The day started in the classroom with much information prior to going into the kitchen.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
CIA Boot Camp
That's the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. I was there for a day at Boot Camp on Healthy Cooking, lead my Chef Michael Skibitcky, Assistant Professor on Continuing Education. I brought Esther with me as she was eating everything I was and gaining too much weight. There were a total of 10 women in this class divided into 4 groups of two and three. The day started in the classroom with much information prior to going into the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment