Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LEND ME A MONK






We all know that Monk is no longer the funny detective series that we look forward to viewing every week. I have made a list of all times and stations that there are Monk reruns. It's all about Tony Shaloub and how he makes me laugh. On Tuesday evening I saw a Broadway performance of Lend Me A Tenor, starring Tony Shaloub. It's actually a revival and there are awards that the show is up for including Tony Shaloub for best actor.

Two other faces that you will recognize are that of Tony's wife Brooke Adams, who among her credits is portraying various roles on Monk, and Anthony LaPaglia.

I'm not going to give a review of this hilarious play, but just to say that I can't imagine that there is anything funnier on Broadway.

After the show I went backstage to meet Tony and get a photo of him and Brooke. I also took some photos of Tony and another star, Justin Bartha, whose character is "Lend Me A Tenor".

No comments:

Post a Comment