Friday, June 18, 2010

VIRGINIA BEACH: EDGAR CAYCE'S A.R.E.










We drove to Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. but the address seemed to be wrong. The address given was 215 57th Street. The address was in between a house at 217 and 213; that is, an alley. I thought that I had been there before and expected a large building. At first I thought perhaps that it turned into some sort of foundation located in a house. A phone call revealed that it was 67th Street and was what I expected.

The ARE is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1931 by Edgar Cayce to research and explore transpersonal subjects such as holistic health, ancient mysteries, personal spirituality, dreams and dream interpretation, intuition,and philosophy and reincarnation. I conducted an interview with Allison Ray for my internet radio show.

Photos by Nancy Kozicki

No comments:

Post a Comment