Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kenny Rogers NOT!

P.R. Company for Kenny Rogers sends me an email regarding Rogers' latest CDs. Get them and play some of the songs on my internet radio show. In the meantime, he's booked in the NYC area and I request a pair of tickets. That was weeks ago and the tour date is for the 23rd. I keep asking as to whether I'm getting the tix and they keep saying that they'll find out from management but won't know until... I go ahead and put the info into the newspaper and since the show is next week and the second person had to change plans in order to go, I ask again. I just got an email from them saying that I won't be getting the tix (limited amount) then saying "Happy Holiday!" I emailed back saying that the info got printed and they are giving me coal. I wonder who gets priority for the tix.

No comments:

Post a Comment