Friday, April 24, 2009

A 21-DAY CHALLENGE

One of the products that I came across at the Go Green Expo was a drink called, Cell-nique. Nourish. Cleanse. Alkalinize. Live consciously. These drinks contains 31 different veggies/fruits. Now I know that V-8 and a few other have come out with veggie juices with add fruit or the other way around. So, what make this different? All of the ingredients are organic and instead of sugar they use agauve, which is not a sugar substitute like that stuff they are getting from plants that look like sugar. They come in flavors like: apple, tropical fruit, vanilla citrus, pomegranate, and kukicha tea. As for taste...I'd say that they are pretty good! Great served cold. A bit fibrous...but who cares?

So, what's this 21-day challenge about? I am going to drink a 12-oz bottle per day and see the results. Not only should it help cleanse my system, but give me energy and curb my appetite as well. April 24th is day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment