Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Day On Broadway


Started off with seeing Irena's Vow, starring Tovah Feldshuh. Great performance all around. Will get into it later on. Off to Ripley's Believe It Or Else! Okay, Believe It Or Not. Weird shit...but quite interesting items. Had dinner at the View Restaurant at the Marriott Marquis. A bit too tired to tell you all that I tasted. Will get to that later, too. Only revolving restaurant in Manhattan and on the 47th Floor. Cool going up and down on the express elevator...as if in a hot air balloon with windows and no hot air. Then came the second Broadway show right there at the Marriott Marquis. I saw 9 to 5 and it was just wonderful. Review later. Speaking of View...Barbara Walters was there. She doesn't like to talk with people...not that she's stuck up or anything. I gave her a joke to give to Joy Behar and she had me give it to this guy, who I believe is a p.r. person for the View...tv, not restaurant. The joke said. "If an Orthodox Rabbi gets the swine flu, would he be breaking the kosher law?" Let's see if Joy uses it. Gave the guy my business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment