Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Since the Spa Event was in Manhattan and I had to be at Grand Central Station the next morning, I stayed at the GEM Hotel on 22nd Street off of 8th Avenue. I loved the lobby! It's a "boutique" hotel and although the rooms are not an large as the chain hotels, it was perfect for my needs. Loved the amenities in the bathroom, too. Bathrobe in the closet so I could relax and do my radio show with free internet.

There is a rooftop where you can bring a drink, etc and relax as well. They have a vending machine but no food service, which is not really a problem since the Chelsea are has loads of restaurants and stores.

1 comment:

  1. Lets celebrate with cheers
    i also enjoyed with such kind of facilities in a hotel but not too much as you have enjoyed,but in my guest house's bathrooms Womens Bathrobes to whom with my wife enjoyed more..

    ReplyDelete