Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SPA WEEK EVENT


I went to a spa week event on the 8th. Spa Week goes until the end of this week. Spas all over the country are offering two or three $50 treatments. If you go to www.spaweek.com you can find locations and relax. The event itself was basically for the media. I started out by getting a scalp and shoulder massage from Caudalie, a Vinotherapie Spa located at the Plaza Hotel. I will certainly follow up on this one as I will with Sothys, which seems to be located about a block away from Caudalie. This booth offered me a hand and arm massage with some really great smelling rub stuff.

There were other booths of some therapy or makeup, etc. but by the time I got to them they were booked until 8 p.m. and I wanted to do my radio show at that time. Food and wine was abundant and then there was the gift bag which seemed to weigh at least 10 lbs. It was loaded with all kinds of items for your body that wasn't necessarily from the spas. Dove had a "piticure" thing going but too late for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment