Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At Least the Mice Love Junior's Cheesecake



At least the mice love Junior's Cheesecake. I had a situation with Junior's sending out their catalog with a guarantee that read, "If this isn't the best cheesecake you ever sank your teeth into, we'll refund your money. No questions asked". I ordered these $25 cheesecakes because I thought that they might even be better than my favorite. I was not satisfied and I called for a refund. First question was why I wanted a refund. They actually had the owner, Rosen, call me. He asked. I told him that perhaps it is the best cheesecake that HE ever sunk his teeth into, but that if he wanted to check out the best that I've tasted go to La Cheesecake in College Point. He asked me what I was going to do with the cheesecakes and even insisted on coming to my home to pick them up. I had not told him that I was a journalist. If it weren't for using my credit care and submitting the guarantee, I would have been out the $75 cost plus big amount for shipping. I did publish an article called, "Are Guarantees Guaranteed."

No comments:

Post a Comment