Saturday, March 20, 2010

Orange County: Cromwell Manor Inn












Esther and I checked into the Cromwell Manor Inn, located in Cornwall. Didn't meet the owner, but did meet Pamela Rini, who was running the place. I stayed on the first floor in the room called The Wellington. They have a living room area with a fireplace, television and piano. I tinkled. Breakfast room is adorable and gives a view of the gardens. In case you don't bring your own computer, there is a room with a few to log into for internet use. No speakers, so wouldn't have been able to do my radio show there.

Pamela is both a baker and singer. Got her CD called Over The Line: World of Pain. Will put up a song on my radio show. Breakfast: Parfait of fresh fruit with Devonshire Cream, followed by French Toast with a bourbon sauce and banana slices. Website for Cromwell Manor Inn is www.cromwellmanor.com Website for her cakes is www.ladycakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment