Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Robert Allen Idiots

I'm sure that you've gotten marketing calls, the latest scam being Robert Allen seminars. It's always the same pattern. Your phone rings, you pick it up and say "hello" and there is dead air. You repeat the "hello". Then someone asks for you. Now, the first time dealing with this, you may even listen to the shpiel. But, just because you said, "No" to it, doesn't mean that you're off their list. My patience tends to run out after awhile. At first, after I get the dead air and repeat myself, I say, "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME SAY, 'HELLO' THE FIRST TIME?"

Well, I had enough! I get a call today with the same pattern and said, "Who is this"? The person probably gave his name and mentioned Robert Allen. I slowly said, "Tell Robert Allen to remove his penis and shove it up his ass and then I'll take the seminar. Do you understand me?" There is a pause. I then say, "Tell Robert Allen to go fuck himself. Did you understand that?" Another pause and then I hung up.

In the meantime I am on another call during all of this and not knowing whether a call is important, I had to put the other person on hold. Yes, it was the same thing but a different person. I repeated the two requests. Pause. "Did you say that you wanted to take the seminar"? Would you believe it? I got back to my other phone call.

Here's the problem. The guy has a script in front of him on the screen which includes what the "victim" might ask or respond with and what the caller needs to respond with. THERE ARE NO RESPONSES LISTED FOR EITHER REQUESTING TO HAVE ROBERT ALLEN FUCK HIMSELF OR REMOVE HIS PENIS AND DO IT.

Perhaps they need to list responses such as: Tell person that you will be happy to tell him, but that they can say this in person at the seminar, after he removes his penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment