Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nutrisystem On Ice

I attended an event called Nutrisystem on Ice at Rockefeller Center.  It was bitter cold so that ice skating part was nixed for me.  It was all about the latest in Nutrisystem.  I may be taking the challenge on this and do the program as weight loss is much needed.  I'll be posting photos and perhaps youtube.  I mean I have to give a "before" photo.  You can't really tell my weight from sitting down on that cushy chair.  On tomorrow's radio show I'll be munching on a clambake sent from Woodman's a place in Mass that in famous for their fried clams.  No clams to munch but I will dive into a lobster, steamers and chowder and will top the meal with a Fairytale brownie.  THEN I'll have a photo taken.  So, I'm having Dr. Jay Satz a developer of Nutrisystem and a guy named Mark Newhouse who is a co-founder of a place called NuKitchen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment