Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nutrisystem Update

Having a choice of Nutrisystem "shelf" food and Nutrisystem frozen foods. I know that I need to lose weight so, I am willing to sacrifice my gourmet tastes. So far the only thing I really didn't care for with the "shelf" food is something with eggs as I'm used to eating fresh eggs. However, I'm not finding anything distasteful enough that I don't want to eat it. With Nutrisystem I am having to buy some food as well. I don't think that any "shelf" food contains fish, so I will be providing salmon or tuna as an added protein. Needless to say I will be hunting down some fruit, veggies and salad. So far I am putting frozen cherries or blueberries in with my dry cereal.

Nu-Kitchen has fresh meals. The meals are delivered daily and I don't have to add food. The food is much tastier than the Nutrisystem food, but that should be expected. In fact it's quite "gourmet". There I do get fish.

I am drinking lots of water and tea. I love rooibos tea as not only does it have a great flavor but is full of anti...you know...the stuff you get from blueberries..it tastes great!

I am now revealing that my weight just before I began this is....199 lbs...the most that I have EVER weighed! What I need now is lots of support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment