Friday, January 30, 2009

Nutrisystem Update

Last night I interviewed Lynn Schulman on my radio show, Whirl With Merle on www.blogtalkradio.com Lynn lost bunches of weight with the Nutrisystem plan. We chatted about the food, exercise and the temptations...not the singing group. Her biggest temptation was to have a pizza with tempura shrimp atop. We later chatted ala phone to talk about our lives and how it related to food. We both have a few foods in common. The love of bacon! Growing up it was basically two slices...but then there begat the breakfast buffet. This prompted me to sing, "Just a fist full of bacon helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way". How about lox? You got about a quarter of a slice and broke it up in pieces to put on your bagel. Then there came the day that you went to a restaurant and got more than two slices. Just the idea of getting "your own slice" was amazing enough. Today, I do my best to avoid these two delights.

I started the Meal Planner and Walking exercise video. Food's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment