Friday, February 6, 2009

Nutrisystem Update

I'm losing it, I guess. Like to share a recent experience. I had a dinner that was just awful! Zesty Canjun Style Chicken with Sausage. It didn't taste bad going down, but not only did I have this really bad aftertaste, but I was feeling a bit nauseous the rest of the evening. Brushing my teeth and tongue didn't help and the gas was so bad that I had to leave the room after the omission. Funny how it doesn't bother ones cat or dog, huh? I called Nutrisystem. Since this was the first time with an order, I didn't choose the items and of course wouldn't know how they tasted, etc.

I was interested in seeing if I would be able to return items and exchange. So, here was the deal. No problem. I told them what I would be returning and chose want I wanted instead. I am to pack the returns in a box and send it to them to include the exchange number and later to call in the tracking number. I am to pay for the shipping to them, but they will ship the exchanges with no charge. Now, I know for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment