Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nutrisystem Update

I know that I'm not supposed to write down the calories from both the meals and extras like veggies, fruit and protein, but I was curious to see the caloric intake each day. I decided to chart it for a week. I really need to exercise. Having a bit of trouble with one hip. Going to my chiro tomorrow to get my body cleared out. I know that the Biggest Loser folks knock off over 5 lbs. a week and look healthy. I want to be able to do the same. Granted, I'm not going to be doing the kind of exercise available to them. Mine will be stretching, treadmill and the Nutrisystem walking DVD. I'm going to be adding light therapy to this. Will report on findings. I need support.

Oh yeah...I forgot to say that I lost 12 lbs. in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment