Friday, February 6, 2009

Wally Shoop

At the age of 67 Wally Shoop, who owns and creates bronze (eagles are his favorite), has decided to go back into show biz with his rock n roll. He sings and plays the guitar with a backup band. Wally just released a CD entitled, "Wally Shoop: Rockabilly Revisited. What's "rockabilly"? You may have guessed it. Rock with a hillbilly sound. Songs: Boogie Man; Different Places; Bad Girls; Chicka Boom; Big Mama; Holly; Journey; Miller's Slough; Peaches; Sometimes; Sunshine Man; and Eagle. Who'd a thought. He's not giving up his bronze biz which you can check out at www.bronzes.com. I already interviewed him on my radio show re the bronze. I'll let you know when I have him on for the CD. Oh yeah...he wrote the music and lyrics.

I don't want to omit that his very talented wife, Kit does miniature water colors.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that he is doing music again. he is a great singer and I say that as a music fan, not his nephew. I loved little queenie and memphis alot. good job uncle.

    victor shoop

    ReplyDelete