Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My latest adventures

I went to Greenwich and Stamford CT to write about same sex marriages. Couples are either going over the border from NYC or traveling as far away as California to tie the knot. Some great spots to do so. Stayed at Delamar Hotel in Greenwich located on the harbor. Elegant small hotel. Ate dinner there (French style food) but had lunch at Morello Bistro in downtown Greenwich. Excellent Italian food. Checked out various places to have weddings and ceremonies.

Lots of articles to write for Edge Publications and New York Blade. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I will next be off to Hartford to check out the city as a travel and wedding destination. Will do my radio show after I get back.

I still need to somewhat plan my P'Town trip with my friends. Will be celebrating the big 6-0. Then when I get back I'll have a party at my house. Working on the recipe ideas. I would have the whole thing catered but I can't decide on what cuisine that I or everyone else would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment