Saturday, May 16, 2009

NEW KITTIES




On Tuesday the 12th, Crystal Turpin, the Assistant GM or the New York Sharks, shows up at my house with two kitties from the same litter. Boy kitties. Not so easy to tell them apart. I think she said that they were 6 weeks old. After I saw the kitties Crystal told me to call Andra Douglas, the owner of the team. It appears that she was in on this as well. I think this was planned just about after my dear Mallory went to kitty heaven. Named one Theo (as in theobromine, if that's how you spell it...the chemical that's in cacoa beans that makes you happy. The other is Max, named after my father. They spend much of the time playing with each other...ruff housing. How come they don't bleed when they are scratched? Today I bought a few scratching posts. Better to scratch those then my limbs. I'll have them co-host my radio show in a few months...or maybe sooner. Max is the one on the top left and Theo bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment