Wednesday, July 29, 2009

As The Package Turns

After going out for the day I return to find a message from Andrika (not sure of the spelling) who owns up to placing the wrong address on the label and says that I should be receiving the package tomorrow (Thursday). Wait! Did someone from PURPLE SMILE WINES call UPS yesterday as instructed so that I would get the package today. Although she apologized for the error, someone didn't own up to the truth when I asked if the call was made yesterday. How do I know? Tracking, again. It says that at approximately 1 p.m. EST, the package was rerouted to the correct address. That means that the call must have been made today. So, now the contents of the package, which was handed over on the 18th will not be seen until the 30th. Good grief! In the meantime, due to having not called early enough, the package was again delivered to the wrong address and no one was home to sign for it. Hey, it simply states that an adult has to sign for it. The person could simply to that I enjoy the bottle of wine and smelly cheese.

I'm really wondering who the UPS guy was that made the delivery to the wrong address, as we're talking about two blocks away. With so many UPS deliveries here, you'd think he'd know my last name by now. Tune in tomorrow for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment