Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shreveport Saga: Sci-Port and Hotel





From there we went to a place called Sci-Port a hands-on science center that has an IMAX movie theatre and planetarium. Great views from the terrace and location is right on the waterfront...where we will return for other events. Esther enjoyed her conversation with one of the turtles. I later found out that they were taking bets on the Superbowl and that the turtle heard that Esther's relative is on the front of one of the Mardi Gras floats.

It's now time to check into the hotel. We were staying at Best Western Chateau. Good location...close to most of the places that we went to. Now, I must make fun of the bathroom. The tub is so deep that I really could have used a step stool to get in and out. The shower system required each room to have a set up instructions. Mine said that I should turn one of the doo dads to the left. I kept on turning all of the doo dads until I finally turned the one I thought I should have turned...to the right...that worked. The problem is that they also need a diagram to explain what each of these doo dads are.

No comments:

Post a Comment