Friday, July 12, 2013

YET ANOTHER DIET

I'm determined to lose weight and found a regiment called Personal Trainer Food.  Meals are cooked and frozen but rather then coming in boxes, come in bags that you can microwave.  I will be doing this for the next 28 days.  From a list of proteins (beef and chicken) I choose lunch and dinner.  I then select a vegetable package to have with the protein.  I'm also choosing breakfast of which an egg is included and then there are snacks, mostly nuts.  Otherwise there is a piece of cheese or "jerky" type but not as chewy. 

I am eliminating sugar and food that turns to sugar.  We'll see how this goes!

In the meantime I had a Western Omelet and sausage patty for breakfast and some grilled chicken with a combo of veggies for lunch.  I eat slow and found that I was full.  I did have my two snacks of which I put the cheese in a salad.  I don't have to have salad, but want it. 

I will report on my progress once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment