Sunday, January 27, 2013

FOREVER DUSTY AGAIN

Went to see FOREVER DUSTY again.  This time with another bunch of friends including Sarah Rice.  She's doing shows in Teaneck, New Jersey.  I guess I'll have to wait until she has one here...it's pretty soon, though.  I took photos of those who joined me.

This first one is of FOREVER DUSTY star Kirsten Holly Smith with Sarah Rice.  Next is....oops, I forgot their names.  The last is a group that was around when Dusty was doing here thing. 


Check out this thing going with Off-Broadway shows.  Go directly to the theatres and hang on a line.  Twenty minutes before a show and the ticket will cost you twenty dollars.  World Stages is a good one for this as they are showing Bare, Forever Dusty, and Avenue Q. Go to the website of www.20at20.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment