Friday, November 6, 2009

Duquesne Incline



After visiting the Oakland neighborhood, we drove through Station Square, "once the site of the Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Railroad yards, today this 52-acre riverfront complex thrives with over 1.2 miles of the city's most unique dining, entertainment and shopping.

Now it's time to ride the Duquesne Incline to the top of Mount Washington and check out a fantastic view of the city. I took a seat in the back waiting for the cable car to start as I wanted to video the action. Guess who was asking me to move? That's right. It was Kevin who couldn't handle that I wanted the spot. I mean, after all, he just had to video then and where I was vs. waiting for that same spot when we returned. I took a stance this time, but would have to deal with his ego later.

No comments:

Post a Comment