Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Evening At Sea




Something was always happening on the ship including a duo or trio at Champagne Charlie's. An NCL duo, Arvin and Emily were performing and singing well known songs sung by well known artists. Emily had not problem with a Celione Dion number and Arvin could certainly hit some tenor notes.

Andra, Linda and I had decided to try one of the fee added ($25) restaurants, Cagney's Steakhouse. We allowed Ida to sample the wine and my steak. Was it worth the extra $25 to dine here? Although I ordered a different cut than I had eaten the night before at Windows, I felt that the $25 could have gone towards an excursion, Bingo, or the spa.

I was scheduled for a facial at Roman Spa right afterward and looking forward to calming both my face and myself. It worked. Spa treatment over, "save me a seat" to see Comedian Erin Foley perform at the Stardust Theatre.

Not ready to park my head on the pillow, we went to karaoke. This time I not only sang "The Rose" but "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do" and dedicated it to Andra and Linda as I believe that the words perfectly express their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment