Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Final Farewell








The question of how to pass the time with AirTran not leaving until 4 p.m. I got up at 7:30 and met Andra and Linda for breakfast. They were leaving a lot earlier than I was. Lucky them. I decided to take photos of people saying, "Goodbye". There were those that met as a specific group from different areas. There were those that met on the boat and formed friendships. It was heartwarming seeing the hugs.

I finally left. Having a VIP status I was able to disembark whenever I wished as well as get a porter quite easily. Got on the shuttle bus and there were Andra and Linda. When I checked into AirTran I noticed that the name of the guy behind the counter, Rodney Dykes. Now, that's even funnier than Mr. Butch.

Well, I wasn't the only one that was leaving late and it looked like a lesbian convention at the airport. No turbulence on the plane and it took days before I walked around not feeling like the earth was somewhat swaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment