Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Day At Sea




Hurricane Ida continues on our first day at sea. If you're reading this and not sure what I'm talking about, go back to my blog entitled, "Ida Had A Good Time If". I wasn't sure how to begin the day in regards to breakfast until I got a call from Andra. Although she and Linda weren't feeling their best, I got that they were not intimate with either the floor or toilet bowl, so we agreed to at least try to eat. I brought Esther's daughter who appeared to be feeling a bit better. In fact, Andra shared some of her fruit with her.

Looks as if the press conference is postponed. Looks as if many things are postponed. In spite of the ship's movement, I walked about meeting "survivors" and listening to their hurricane stories. Much of the day's mingling took place around the pool area.

Bingo was strange using an electronic gadget that you simply place on your lap and the called numbers to their thing. The gadget even tells you have many numbers you have left to win and on how many cards.

Captain's Cocktail Party! Got a photo with him and noshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment