Friday, November 6, 2009

Pittsburgh Ending



The last place visited was the Mattress Factory. At least in was a former mattress factory. Now it's a whole bunch of artistry works. Afterward I was all set to do my radio show and at a time constraint. Dealing with both looking to do an hour at Kristen's office and seeing that there was enough time to get to the airport. At this point the only writers left were myself and Kevin and his wife, Sue. We are in the bus and Kevin decides that even after his deadline was handled and everything else completed that he just needed to interview Kristen knowing quite well about both my time problem and moreso that I was going to interview Kristen. He wasted my time and made it a point to not only interview her while I was there but ask her the same type of questions that I was going to. Talk about both the lack of respect and childishness! He just had to get back at me for not getting out of his way. What a Fricken ego!!! Well, due to a mishap as could be expected from doing a radio show online, I wound up with only 15 minutes to do my show. I vowed to never let this happen to me again!

I thank Kristin Mitchell for organizing such a great trip in Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment